The goal and objective of St. Mary of Gostyn Middle School is to assist our 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students to become:
- Catholics who are committed to our faith and the Church
- Good citizens
- Life-long learners
- Caring, ethical individuals
We strive to
- be responsive to the diverse needs of these young people--this is the heart of our Middle School philosophy.
- provide an environment that is joyful, where learning and learners are celebrated.
- acknowledge that academic achievement is dependent upon other developmental needs being met.
- develop a partnership with parents through good and frequent communication.
As your child experiences his/her Middle School years, we hope you find it to be a rewarding experience that helps your child further develop his/her spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and mental development. Thank you for the sacrifices you make every day to share your child and your family with us at St. Mary of Gostyn.