Registration for Basketball and Cheerleading 2016-17 is now closed.
Please contact the following if you have questions:
Basketball: Katie Jermak - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheerleading: Erika Rohrich - email@example.com
SMG now uses Sports Illustrated Play for it's athletic registrations. Please follow the directions below to register. Click here for a pdf version of the directions for printing.
You will be REQUIRED to create an account online for your family and register your children for any of the sports. Payment is only accepted by Credit Card, no other forms of payment is accepted. If you have registered for athletics previously on the SI Play site you already have an account and don't have to create a new one.
To register for SMG athletics, please follow the steps below:
- Enter http://stmarygostyn.siplay.com into your browser address bar.
- Click on the green “Log In” button in the top right corner
- If you already created an account, you may click “Log In” and enter your email and password and skip to #6. If this is your first time registering on this site, click on “Create an Account” located below the “First Time?”
- Enter an email and password for login.
- On the “Create Account” page, enter requested information and click on the “Create Account” button. You are able to add other adults at this time as well.
- On the “Choose Registrant” page, click on the bubble “New Child”. If you have registered your child previously then you can just select their name.
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Complete the information requested (name, grade, gender) and click “Save”.
- Choose the session (grade level) for your child and click “Register Now”. A few questions will need to be answered before continuing.
- Please complete emergency information for your child as requested.
- Lastly, you will be asked to accept the SMG Code of Conduct the DPL rules and regulations are also listed on this page. Click “I agree” to electronically agree to the terms and policies of the SMG Player and Parent Code of Conduct.
- At this point, you have two choices:
- Click “Register Additional Players/Volunteers” to begin the process to register the same child for another sport or begin the registration process for another child. If you select “Register Additional Players/Volunteers” you will be following the steps 6 through 11.
- Click “Continue to Checkout” to complete your registration
- If you select “Checkout”, you will complete the required fields for credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard) and click “Continue”.
- To finalize the registration, click “Place Order”.
- Review your order and click “Done”.
- You will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact Lorri Stapleton at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 630/639-2227.
**Coaches, Assistant Coaches, and team parents will be asked to register themselves at a later date after teams are determined and coaches are assigned.**
The Athletic Board asks that we have 2 contact numbers for each athlete.
To add phone numbers to your account:
- When logged into your account, click on “Account Settings”.
- Click on the adult name that you would like to add a phone number for.
- Click “Edit” down the right side menu
- Scroll down and add a phone number if needed
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page
- Click “Done” at the bottom of the page to return to the “Account Settings” page
From time-to-time, St. Mary of Gostyn School, after the teams are determined, may want to send Text Messages for important notices (e.g. cancellations, game schedule changes, etc.). To receive Text Messages, you must "opt-in" applicable mobile phones. Opting-in your phone merely indicates your willingness to receive text messages from St. Mary of Gostyn School.
Please note that although St. Mary of Gostyn School does not charge you for Text Messaging, it does not pay for text message charges that may be incurred by you for sending or receiving text messages. Check with your wireless carrier for possible charges.
To enable texting to your cell phones:
- After logging in, click on “Account Settings” on the right side menu
- Click on “Mobile Phone Settings” on the right side menu
- Click on “Enable Texting” next to the phone number that would receive the texts
- Follow the directions to activate the phone
- After entering the confirmation code, the site goes back to the phone settings window with a note that the phone is authorized for text messaging.